Wednesday, August 3, 2011

coax

How to coax his girlfriend happy? Give her a lollipop eat!~~~~~~~~( Joke) to coax her girlfriend happy to let you feel real, do not lie to her, a woman like a man you can rely on, she fell in love with you is very simple you have to fall in love with him, will pay! Secondly, to coax his girlfriend happy, you do not see you wave romantic, romantic, I just use your way of life to make her happy! You live like a low-key, then let her into your life, let him see the beauty of your alter-ego, her heart feel happy! Finally, give you a word: choose your love, love your choice of blind Pang her, no matter what things to her, then there are usually other people are very cold, only one of her good I have been under the following points collected from you older hands to chase the girl's experience, are happy to write ideas on how to coax his girlfriend were all friends refer to:
1 thick-skinned: coax girlfriend happy it is very important, Jordan said in the Young and Dangerous film in one sentence: a man if thick skinned enough, then he was chasing the girl had been half the battle. Hey! Then I one hundred test Braun.

  
2. Lovestruck: Yaohong girlfriend happy have wronged you no matter the performance does not matter, and you want a chance to find a special occasion said to her: "XXX (name) I know you do not like me, I know love is not forced, but ,...( remember: when your eyes must be gentle to the vertices, and then you looked at her affectionately) said: You can not stop me to like you, I loveyou, I beg you not to think of me as your burden, you likely went into your own life, I only hope .. just a little hope (the eye must be wet) you would let me accompany you the side to take care of you, protect you .. even ...... even if it (tears, then need to tears, but also very difficult to say) think of me as my brother, my brother, nothing for anyone, as long as no Let me leave you (cry, cry some, to show more sad the more sad) enough, enough ..........( muttering) at this point do not remember the girls say my life is you, without you I can not live that kind of thing, the most annoying girl in front of her death a boy to live for nothing.

  
3. Zuitian, tongue slip: coax girlfriend happy at this point I can not teach you, you can only rely on their own. At this point I remind you: No matter what clothes she wears, as long as the makeup of what you ask, you must say "nice", but also a big blow over the pages of exaggeration, the girls naturally like to be touted.

  
4 stable: this is compatible with both the third and indispensable, to coax a steady girlfriend happy little girl would say you are a playboy, less Zuitian, tongue sliding fun girl will say you do not know Haha!

  

 
5 Romantic: This also depends on you myself, to coax his girlfriend happy to choose the right time to give her a surprise enough, this much money on the move may benefit from them, must not be afraid to spend money.

  

 
6 carefully: to coax his girlfriend happy she was asked whether anything the first sake (do not think they will lose like ah ..) to take care of her in every possible way, you must let her have a can not do without you feeling.

  

 
7 Summary: If the above points you have learned, I feel to say "no you fail to recover the girl" (this sentence does not include the faces of the gap is too large, such as: length of the turtle man himself, the woman long like the angel), all in all one word "heart", hard to understand what they want her, she's thoughts.Finally, like mood of heartfelt Chengjuan Zhu. Do not know not only should have a little used to.
Coax girlfriend happy and giving a message:
 
I am young, handsome. Old school text, seventeen-year-old martial arts, Shangzhi astronomy, geography, known under the trivial, each out to walk, often cited beauty back, handsome guy jumping, kind-hearted, amiable, and his warm, helpful, doing countless good deeds , generous and too numerous to mention, the advantage was more like the endless rolling river, and if the Yellow River flood situation as out of control, is the Wizards

No comments:

Post a Comment